2/4/10

Dear Dad

Dear Dad,
A burst of sunshine came through the clouds just as I was finishing up yesterday's post - it seems like things are a little brighter than they were yesterday. It is good to have a moment to think about what I have lost, what I miss, what I wish I had.It helps me then  think of what I have, what I can work for, and what fun there still is to be had.

There is much to be thankful for - and top of the list is my family. I am so lucky to have Julie living nearby, to have such a close relationship with Amy, and to have my young ones developing wonderful relationships with my aunts. Yesterday, Aunt Perry dropped off 4 bags of canned goods  after Emma emailed the family to ask for help with a canned food drive at school. Emma was jumping around the house, squealing and saying, "I have the best aunts!"

There are relationships to cherish, and relationships to form, and cement.

I know we'll be ok, soon.

Love,
Pam

No comments: