I SHOULD be:
- carpet cleaning (puppy accidents, potty-training accidents, dying kitty accidents, and general life accidents)
- packing for our trip to Mackinac Island (Mom and Emma are going with the Brownie troop...I can't wait!)
- writing thank you letters and emails for my GENEROUS FRIENDS and supporters of the Breast Cancer 3-day
- going over to my sister-in-law's house, and then my brother-in-law's house to check all of the family members for their lice infestation (I am a lice expert as we had it during October of 2007...and I am the only one in the family who can either recognize it, or see something so small).
- getting the house in order for me to leave, and just cleaning it up in general
- spending time with the kids, stimulating their brains so that they don't turn to mush over this summer vacation
and I probably will do some of these things...but certainly not all of them. If I was a gambler I would guess I would stick with my strengths and carpet clean and straighten up the house. Then I would force myself to pack (horrible at packing, can't make a decision, become paralyzed with my indecisiveness, and then have panic attacks at how much time I am wasting packing). Then I will call my family out of guilt and do a lice check. Hours later...
But wait! The phone is ringing! I'm making plans with friends! So off to a splash park we go...at least I can chalk this up to quality time with kids...