3/8/10

I can't believe...

  • I can't really believe that I am a breast cancer survivor.
  • It seems so weird that such a womanly disease was written into my DNA...I feel like I am the least womanly person around.
  • I think it is funny that now I have so few girl parts (no real breasts, no ovaries, no periods to deal with, etc.) I guess I fit better now with who I always thought I was.
  • I can't believe I had chemotherapy for breast cancer, and that I'm lucky enough to not be having it now!
  • I can't believe I found a lump, and that I was lucky enough to find it in stage 1.
  • I can't believe this will be my 4th 3-day, or that we have 29 team members!
  • I can't believe I have no living biological parents.
  • I can't believe I am a parent myself.
  • I can't believe spring is really coming...

1 comment:

JD and Bonnie Kenewell said...

Great Post! I'm starting my "sometimes list":-)
Like "Sometimes I wish I could go for a walk with Pam every day!" :-)