6/23/08

Night Out at bd's Mongolian Barbecue

On Wednesday, July 16th, our 3-day team will be hosting our 2nd annual dinner and auction at bd's Mongolian Barbecue in Royal Oak. Prices are $26.50 for adults and $11.00 for children, and include dinner, beverage, tax and tip. There are 2 seatings, one at 6pm and one at 8pm.

Bill and I will be there and would love for any and all of our family and friends to join us! I can't remember the time we went out to dinner last (sad, but true)...but we could make up for all of that in just one evening with the right company!

Email me (pamlucken@gmail.com) if you would like to join us...and let me know which seating you prefer. I am leaning towards the 6pm as it is the week after chemo and I might be tired, but if our family and friends end up preferring the 8pm we will do that instead.

No comments: