5/21/08

Animal Watching!

Why are these two just lying around in the grass? I think that is so funny! Hey, aren't you worried about predators?
This was in the middle of a bit of a downpour! Look at the enterprising squirrel, using its tail as an umbrella...
These are my favorites, though it isn't a good picture. They come every night, flying over the house and landing in front of the feeder. The male was the first one to come to the feeder, and he brought her the next day. He usually stands by while she eats...what a good mate! And then they waddle off into the sunset together...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pam- u amaze me - what can i say - i am so glad to call u my friend - cancer is so much cooler with in my life - thank u and i will see u next chemo - i will save u a chair - missy-soon to be the making ferndale the next fashionable place to be bald - hair is falling in ferndale - passed the record 23 day after chemo- luv me