9/22/08

NOW I'm ready

My mastectomy sports bras came in the mail today (you just can't find these things anywhere, you know), so I guess I'm ready to go! In my training walks, my most troublesome blister was from chafing of that particular undergarment, so I figured my wardrobe needed some ramping up in that department. Thank you Metro Medical Supplies. I felt a little young to be a shopper of Metro Medical Supplies, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do!

And I have to say, if the customer service at other fine establishments was as good as the customer service at Metro Medical Supplies, I would maybe shop for clothing for myself more often. Oh wait, nevermind, I wouldn't. I don't have a hard time shopping because of the people, I have a hard time shopping for myself because 1) I am clueless as to what to wear and 2)I can't ever make up my mind. That is off topic, though. The topic is: I think Metro Medical Supplies is great and I am pleased with my latest mastectomy-related purchase.

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

So what kind did you get? I ordered a mastectomy sports bra, and it chafs me.

pl said...

Here it is! But I have to really try it...somehow motherhood has gotten in the way of some serious exercise lately. :( http://www.metromedicalonline.com/amoena2654.html