9/20/08

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

I am getting so excited for the 3-day walk...it was such a wonderful time last year and I know this year will be even better as I will be joined by so many people that are special to me.

I am SO GRATEFUL for all of the donations I have received...I am so blessed to have had such an outpouring of support. Did you know I have received 112 individual donations? (Well, maybe 5 of those were Bill donating various amounts at various times to keep me on the record board, silly husband, but still...over 100 individual donations!) I am thankful for each and every one of them, and my family is so thankful for them as well.

On top of that, I am so thankful to my friends and family members who raised their $2200 to walk with me starting Friday. Our team has raised over $80,000!

So, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. *And if you still want to donate, there is still time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: