9/8/08

Supporting one of my biggest supporters

The Lucken family is excited to be participating in the 2008 Buddy Walk, hosted by the Down Syndrome Guild (DSG) of Southeast Michigan. It's a one-mile walk in Kensington Park, held on October 4th, 2008.

Any readers of this blog will have heard me mention Laura, a friend who supported me wholeheartedly throughout all of my treatments this summer. My children have come to think of her as our family angel! We will be walking to support her family and her little angel, her daughter Annie.

If you would like to contribute to our walk, here is the link! Or for more fun, join us. We are registered with Annie's Buddies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam!

Just caught up with your blogs from the recent past. Tears in my eyes for your best day ever. It felt like I was reading a really great book series. SO proud of you both! I know the feeling of finishing a race, it is wonderful.
We have been involved in the buddy walk for a few years now! We will be there, Jim is doing the music and sound. It is much bigger this year! Hope to see you there, I have some "Emma" items from my Emma that I wanted to pass on to your sweet Emma.